Your Reviews to Success!

Your Reviews to Success!

Hello There!

Welcome to my secret money making vault! What you will find here are useful articles on how to make money online and a few of my top choice home based business reviews. So feel free to look around and leave comments as you wish :) Enjoy your reading!



To your success,


Marketing Professional


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Awesome Tips to create Adwords!

Lets face it. Most people write ads that suck!

Ads must be written so that they communicate a very strong benefit and also contain a message to market match. If you can learn how to do this, you can do well with adwords, although this is just one piece of many in the puzzle. Other pieces including the landing page, and the copy on the landing page etc.

Just recovered from a two week vacation in Canada and the Caribbean. Great to see such a different world in the Caribbean. Boy are they relaxed and chilled out over there or what?
I'm seriously considering moving over there!

OK lets get back to business now ... here's what's been happening:
Google whacks and slaps me
One of my long running campaigns (running for over a year) was recently whacked out of existence by Google.

It was earning me around $500 profits per day on average! Can you imagine having to say goodbye to $15,000 in profit overnight?!

Well I have learned over time that the best response is as follows:

1. Give yourself a short 5 minute window within which to curse, swear and shout till your heart's content. "Sunzabitches", "communist bast*rds", "damm a**holes" etc. etc. Yes, get every possible curse or swear word out, get it out of your system with full force.
Once that 5 minutes is over. That's it. No more cursing, moaning, moaping whining and whinging. It does nothing for you.

2. Get back on your feet and lay out plans as to how you are going to get that $500 per day back. Google disapproved an entire campaign because I was violating their guidelines. Never be afraid to challenge and question Google. So I've engaged in a discussion with them, and I am on track now to recreate my campaign whilst keeping inside of their guidelines.

3. In hindsight, I think the Google whack has been a good thing in this case. I've just discovered I could have been making more money than I was previously. I've made my campaign and associated content and website(s) better. And it took me four days to do it after musing and thinking carefully around the whole thing.
Important Lesson: Always treat bad things as a signal for change that leads to a better good. Never get lost in the past, try to discover and define what comes next.

No comments: