Your Reviews to Success!

Your Reviews to Success!

Hello There!

Welcome to my secret money making vault! What you will find here are useful articles on how to make money online and a few of my top choice home based business reviews. So feel free to look around and leave comments as you wish :) Enjoy your reading!



To your success,


Marketing Professional


Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Quality Traffic!

I noticed when looking through the statistics logs recently that this site, and some of the member's sites are getting visitors from websites that sell traffic or which serve as traffic exchanges.

Whenever I see a practice that I do not deem to be greatly beneficial I make sure I point it out. One of the things you must realise as a person who knows how to make money online is that the quality of traffic is quintessential. With the right type of traffic, you can rake in fortunes. With the wrong type of traffic, you can waste huge amounts of time and money.

Now I remember I used to pay for these services that would deliver like 100,000 visitors over a period of a month or something. I would drive these visitors to a page where I had Searchfeed ads, and guess what, not a single click. Most of these traffic services are scams.

What basically happens is that these people have large networks of sites that do get huge traffic. Then what they do is using hidden frames, they simply load your site - so that you get a visitor. The visitor to the site does not even see your page. So you have got your visit (it will show up in your stats) but without the visitor even seeing your page!

No comments: